The most common characteristics of certified organic Lavandula angustifolia essential oil:
- Provides a sense of calm and happiness, relieves stress.
- Heals cuts, wounds, and burns.
- Improves sleep quality.
- Antioxidant properties fight signs of aging.
- Improves memory and concentration.
- Alleviates headaches and joint aches.
- Improves skin texture and fights acne.
- Alleviates eczema and psoriasis.
Once we cultivate our organic-certified Lavandula angustifolia (true lavender) varieties in our gardens, we obtain 100% pure organic lavender essential oil using the traditional steam distillation method. These oils are then stored on premises in rustproof metal drums. The essential oils from both our organic-certified Lavandula angustifolia (true lavender) plants and our Lavandula x intermedia (lavandin) hybrid are completely free of additives, available for sale in various sizes and packaging options.